|Really happy with this layout, considering I didn't have a clear picture of how I wanted it to look before I started. Detail shots can be seen here, at the SC gallery.|
1. Punch out some circles with a 2-inch punch and a one-hole punch.
2. Cut the 2-inch circle in half, and put glue on the back side of the rim of the half circle.
3. Start lining up the small punched out circles along the rim of the large half-circle.
4. This is what the back side should look like in the end.
5. This is what the front side looks like. This can be the last step and you can make a couple more to line up along your page for an oversized border :)
6. As for me, nothing ever seems complete without some detail work with my pens. I love using my handy Staedler triplus fineliners. And that's it!
Of course, if you have a scalloped circle punch, you can save a lot of time and just use that, lol. But for me, the size of the scalloped circle punch I own just isn't one that would work with this layout, hence, this alternative method. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading :)