Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Macaroons Layout

Finally got a chance to scrap a picture of the Ladurée macaroons. They were very yummy, by the way :) It was my first time eating French macaroons.


I used Studio Calico's October 2010 Kit (On the Easel) for this layout. I counted the number of layouts I've made with On the Easel, and after this layout and another layout I finished today (haven't had a chance to upload the picture yet), the total is 9 single-page layouts. Pretty good, but I have a lot of supplies still. I can never seem to finish a kit in its entirety. I know I could make a lot more layouts with On the Easel, but the SC November 2010 kit (Napa Valley) is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I'm thinking of making one more layout with On the Easel to bring my grand total with that kit to 10 layouts, then putting it away for now so I can break open Napa Valley. How very exciting :)

4 comments:

  1. ooo that is so pretty and cool! lovely design and YUMMO! I want what it's in that pic! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! That picture is so yummy. I love all the details. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout. The pink background is perfect for the macaroon photo. Mmm...I totally want some now!

    ReplyDelete