Saturday, November 13, 2010

Napa Valley has arrived.

I came home from school yesterday with my box of Studio Calico loveliness waiting for me at my front door :) It definitely made my day. I thought I would share some pictures of what I got last month.

Getting this box always makes me so happy :)
November 2010 Main Kit - Napa Valley. The papers are so much more gorgeous in real life. I wasn't super excited about the Making Memories pp, but they're very pretty and I'm looking forward to using them. Love the Jett alpha stamps and paper whimsies and the color combination of the kit in general. April is such a pro in putting together these kits.
November 2010 Add-on 2: Santa Cruz. I am in love with this add-on. Everything is so funky and fun :) I can't wait to use that grid stamp!
I also picked up More SC paper, and the Jett Number stamps and Butterfly stamps. I couldn't resist buying a mist (Orange Sherbet) as well, when SC had a one-day '$2off a mist' promo.
I have the kit all spread out right now for me to admire :) I still am going to make one last layout with On the Easel before I start playing with Napa Valley though. But that won't stop me from oggling my new supplies ;)

5 comments:

  1. All looks so delish, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks yummy all spread out! Mine should arrive here shorlty, it looks like a great kit...I can´t wait to see what you create with it, enjoy your goodies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see how you turn this into art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so pretty all laid out! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had almost the exact same box! Isn't it funny how people can use the exact same supplies in so many different ways? Can't wait to see all you create with it.

    ReplyDelete