Monday, December 20, 2010

January's Kit: Who's Who Sneaks!

I'm blogging today to share some sneaks from SC's January kit: Who's Who. I love this month's kit; the combination of colors, papers and embellishments are perfect and make it so easy to scrap. And you see those SC exclusive paper patterns in that graphic? The two sheets in the main kit are some of my favorite SC patterned papers to date. Do yourself a favor and pick up some more SC patterned paper on reveal night...you won't regret it ;)

I worked with the main, Buster Brown (add-on 2), Mary Jane (add-on 3), and Dear Abby (add-on 4). To be honest, Buster Brown wasn't my favorite of the bunch, but once I started scrapping, I've been reaching for the embellies in Buster Brown a LOT. I love all three add-ons I got :) Just a heads up...I went a bit crazy with the misting and stamping this month, hehe. This month's stamps are to die for, so they've been appearing a lot on my pages. It's also the first time I'm trying out Mister Hueys, and I am in love...hence, a lot of misting!

I wish I had more time to scrapbook because this kit is so much fun. It's been so busy with Christmas coming up, and it's my dad's birthday today as well. I have sneaks to share for three layouts that I completed this weekend, but I'm hoping to squeeze in more scrappy time today and tomorrow. Anyway, onto sneaks! (Click on the pictures to see a bigger size).

I love the Sassafras entwined blooms from Mary Jane, and the BG brads from Buster Brown are so pretty (I've been using so many of them!). Love how the brad fits perfectly as the center of the bloom :)
This kit seriously has such a great mix of patterned papers. You can see some of the papers in this sneak. I also used Lunch Tray & Applejack Mister Hueys on this page. See those BG chipboard alphas from Buster Brown? That's the original color in this sneak, but those chipboard alphas are totally mistable...I tried it last night ;)
A sneak of one of my favorite layouts I've ever made to date. LOVE the circle stamp in Dear Abby, and I wanted to use it creatively, so I came up with this design. Lunch Tray Mister Huey goes perfectly with this kit. The inspiration for the title came from Starbucks' holiday sentiment on their cups this year, hehe. This is layout is my mom and my sister's favorite from the ones I've made too :)
I printed out another picture today, and I have a project in the works. Hopefully, I'll have another round of sneaks before reveal! Thanks for looking :)

8 comments:

  1. looks awesome, can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your details are always amazing! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabuous, Geralyn! Can't wait to see them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so fabulous! I cannot wait to see your reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i'm going to love your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete