Thursday, December 9, 2010

A little bit magical.

Thanks for all the kind comments on my December mini! I'm having a lot of fun with mine, and it makes me happy to see the book getting filled. I added a few more pages since I last posted, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet. I'll share more thoughts on the December mini & the pages another day.

However, I do have a photo to share today :
The word 'Christmas' is from Karla Dudley. I forgot I had downloaded some handwritten holiday words from her site a while ago, but I'm glad I found them in my folders. I'll definitely be using them on my future December mini-book pages.

I took this photo the other night and it makes me excited that Christmas is coming up! This Hallmark decoration sits on top of our piano, and I really like how the lights on our Christmas tree can be seen in the background. It looks a little magical. I already included this photo in my December mini (unfortunately I printed it out & made the page before I found the Karla Dudley word art!), so you'll see it on a page soon :)

Okay, study break over. Happy Thursday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. This pic is amazing! Love Karla's Christmas word, too. I'm off to see if I can find some to download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas tree light bokeh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot wait to see more of your pages .. love this shot ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelovelove this photo - so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photo! love the bokeh of lights in the background:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're right! the photo IS magical! love it!

    ReplyDelete