Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All over the place.

I'm all over the place (scrapbooking-wise) right now. I used to scrap with the my most recent Studio Calico kit purchase and make as many layouts as possible before my next box arrived, but now I'm jumping from kit to kit. Yesterday, for example, I pulled out the September 2010 'Back 40' kit. I think it's because I fell behind with the November kit, and in December, I was GDT for Studio Calico so I had January's kit to play with. Nothing wrong with kit-hopping, just something different for me right now. I'm finding it fun to pull out different kits though :)

School was crazy busy the last two weeks, and it's going to get busy again soon, but I did manage to make time to finish a few layouts.

Studio Calico's February 2011 kit: Candy Shoppe. Layout details here.

(click on image for larger) Studio Calico's November 2010 kit & add-on: Napa Valley & Santa Cruz. I won layout of the week at the Studio Calico blog for this layout :) Layout details here.
Studio Calico's September 2010 kit: Back 40, as well as some products from Studio Calico's retail lines - Documentary & Elementary. Layout details here.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I have been doing this too. I haven't been caught up all year so I left a lot of kits sit. Now, I am on a scrapping binge & actually using them! That first layout is amazing. I love how you combined all the patterns & made them work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love all your layouts! truly fabulous and inspirational work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great layouts, but that middle one was just pure genius :)

    Since I am on a subscription break from SC kits, I have been going back and finally using up the kits I've had stored for a long time! Feels good to use them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geralyn, you have some serious talent girl! I love all of these, I really do, but I am insane about that circles page. I just love all your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Explore layout is one of my all-time favorites! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is amazing Geralyn. Love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shop-stopper page! They are all fabulous, but I like that one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fabulous layouts, I love the paper piecing. C x

    ReplyDelete