- I love the creative process. I've always been a bit artsy so I enjoy combining papers and patterns and embellishments. I love experimenting, trying new things, and making pretty things too, haha! Plus, it's so satisfying to make a page that I love.
- I love being able to document memories...especially everyday things that I'd probably forget after a couple of months. I especially love making mini-books and layouts for vacations and travels too...I was just looking at my Europe scrapbook with my mom the other day, and it was so much fun reminiscing about what we did on our trip.
- I mostly scrap for myself, but I think it's pretty cool that I've been blessed with a couple of opportunities to be a little bit part of this industry...like getting layouts published in Scrapbook Trends and guest designing at Studio Calico back in January.
- The people I've 'met' online because of this hobby are wonderful. I consider Studio Calico to be my online scrappy home. Love the people there and the community in general is so encouraging and positive! In fact, I just got a lot of happy mail this past week, in the form of old SC stamps that some generous Studio Calico members/DT sent me :) I'm especially stoked about finally getting my hands on the 'Remember this Moment' and 'GoSeeDo' stamp sets, both of which are 2008 stamp sets that I've been wanting for a long time now.
- To round it up at 5, scrapbooking products are all in all fun and they make me happy :)
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!