Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sneaking in one last post...

I'm sneaking in one last post before officially going on a blogging break :)

I went to an amazing concert on Friday night, and I wanted to document it on a layout right away. So I came up with this layout over the weekend. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I picked a simple color scheme, but I did some fun techniques - misting and heat embossing...I almost added handstitching too, but I found out that don't own any red DMC thread (something that's now on my to-buy list).


That's all from me today. Happy Tuesday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always! Love the mini book, can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout, love the red with the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini and the layout. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Those are beautiful! Great fresh design- you are rocking those stamps and zing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on Crate Paper, Geralyn! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete