Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some more recent layouts

I'm pretty sure Studio Calico's (sold out) April 2011 kit, Singin' in the Rain (and add-ons) is one of my favorite SC kits ever! I'm having such an easy time making layouts with this kit.

Here's one more layout, made with Studio Calico's (sold out) November 2010 kit, Napa Valley and some of my favorite SC stamps.

In other news, I'm going on a blogging break since I'll be going on vacation soon. If I can, I may try to fit in a post here or there though!

9 comments:

  1. great layouts as always!!
    have fun on your vacation!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i just love how youve used the SC kit. Your pages are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just swooned a little over the way you used twine in your title. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the twine title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you via Studio Calico, and I absolutely adore your style! Congrats on the featured layout of the week, I am your newest fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Geralyn! Lovely layouts!! I love how cheerful your layouts are. You are one talented young lady. Congrats on being featured on SC! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love vampire diaries, love that layout!

    ReplyDelete