Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm home!

I'm finally back home, after six weeks of being in Asia! It was definitely a fun trip and I'll be sharing some of my favorite vacation photos and experiences with you all soon. In other news, I have some fun scrapbooking news to post about, which were announced while I was away.

1.) I was asked to contribute to a new Ella Publishing ebook a few months ago, and it was finally published at the end of June. It's called "Scrapbooking Your Single Years" by the lovely Stephanie Baxter, and I'm so happy that I was able to be part of it! The ebook is filled with lots of great ideas and inspiration. It's definitely something to check out :)

2.) The Crate Paper design team announcement happened just last week, and I'm so excited to share that I am on the Crate Paper DT for the upcoming Fall 2011 term. Crate is one of my favorite manufacturers in the scrapbook industry, so I was definitely honored that they'd think of asking me to join their team. It's my first time ever being on a design team, and I'm looking forward to working with such a talented and inspirational group!

So in my upcoming posts, I'll be sharing travel photos and hopefully some scrapbook projects. The mini-album I posted about in my last entry (back in May!) didn't quite work out how I planned it, so I'm shelving that idea for now. I  did start on a new travel mini-book though! I think that's it for now...happy Tuesday everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love your style, Geralyn! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahoo! Can't wait to see what you do with all that goodness that is crate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where you had been! I missed you at SC! I am so happy for your new scrappy accomplishments - especially happy to see you designing for Crate - I love your work and their stuff and I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to see a tutorial on how you did this - what a cool idea! :)

    ReplyDelete