Saturday, July 16, 2011

Silly

I'm excited that the Summer CHA show is next week! I'd love to go one day. I've been seeing sneak peeks of new collections from various manufacturers, and there are a lot of new products I'm looking forward to. Of course, that means that I should make room for new scrapbook products ;) That's why I decided to take part in Ashley's CHA Challenge to use up some old products.

Here's the layout I made, mostly using Studio Calico's Elementary line. I was looking through my baby album and I found this old photo of me and my siblings; it definitely makes me laugh. We look so funny, but it's one of my favorite photos :)

 Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. This layout is absolutely precious! The fact that you used older product is even better! Make way for all the new goodies coming out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geralyn, I just want to tell you how much I LOVE seeing your work!!! Every time you post a new layout it inspires me so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on wishing to go to CHA one day, a girl can dream! Love how this is at an angle, the stamping is awesome and what you did with the veneer alpha is lovely!

    ReplyDelete