Monday, September 26, 2011

More SC October sneaks

Hi all, I thought I'd share some more sneaks before Studio Calico's October kit reveal rolls around. First, sneaks of the rest of my layouts...



Here's a sneak of the cover of my Amy Tangerine mini-book, which I shared at the SC forums last week...

...and one bonus sneak of one of the inner pages. I worked on a few pages inside the book and kept them pretty simple, but this is a sneak of my favorite page. I used the washi tape from the main kit and add-on 4 (Almanac) to create a chevron pattern. LOVE all the washi tape!

In case you're wondering, here are the supplies I used this month:


Hope you all have fun shopping at reveal! I'll be back midnight EST on Wednesday to share my layouts and a bit of info on each of them :)

15 comments:

  1. Love your sneaks! I cannot wait to see your gallery this month. And you have definitely sold me on that birds on a wire stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! Geralyn!!! Your sneaks are very very awesome!!!! I'm speechless and my jaw fell on the ground. I really love ur projects!!! Can't wait for yr reveal!! U r a super crafter's:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sneaks. They are all lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Geralyn! I can not wait to see these in full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the sneaks alone and I'm super excited already! Totally can't wait for Reveal. I'm just super glad that you are now part of the Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the reveal!! Thank you for the supercute sneeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that washi chevron is a-MAZ-ing. so can't wait to see your gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You....are brilliant! That is the end of it! simply brilliant! LOVE THESE

    ReplyDelete
  9. geralyn, these are beautiful. i'm so so excited to see your gallery this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these are amazing... love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the sneaks !! And my wallet is in trouble this month .. I am in love with everything !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you AMAZE me girl.. !! Congrats on your first gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your attention to detail amazes me G. happy first gallery! :)

    ReplyDelete