Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Polaroid Challenge :)

I'm hosting my first weekly challenge over at the Studio Calico blog. After some brainstorming, I decided to issue a challenge to scrap some polaroid photos. I hope some of you will find time this week to give the challenge a try. Link up your layouts to the SC blog here :)

Here's the layout I made for the challenge, using mostly Studio Calico's Countryside collection.  I also used a couple Basic Grey glazed brads, which are my current loves. These photos are of my newborn nephew, Cameron, who was only a few hours old when I took these pictures. I'm sure he'll be making an appearance in lots of my future layouts. I told my sister I would scrapbook some baby pages for her to keep as well :)


Supplies: vanilla cardstock, Countryside die-cut blue Topographical, Grove paper, County Line paper, Harvest paper, Guess Your Weight paper, Barn Swallow paper, Type fabrips, Yellow fabrips, 6x6" Labels - orange, Countryside tags, Addy alpha - green, wood veneer heart, Uni-ball Signo white pen

Okay, that's all from me today. Hope you all have a good day!

13 comments:

  1. This is absolutly stunning, you sooooooooo deserve to be on that team at long last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout!!!! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL use of color- the orange and light blue are really REALLY gorgeous. I really like the fussy cutting on the tree and birds too- great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your challenge - i've been meaning to make some faux polaroids. and i adore your page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really have been wanting to use my SC polaroid stamp and haven't yet!
    This would be a good challenge for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge, and adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Love that orange and blue combo! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet little love he is. And I am with you on the BG brads. Love those little gems!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geralyn, this page is stunning! I love polaroids...hope I have time to play along with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a stunning layout Geralyn... it makes my heart melt. love your work. glad i stumbled across your blog x

    ReplyDelete