Sunday, September 4, 2011

Problems Solved!

I had time to scrapbook today, so I thought I'd share. This will be a quick post though, because I'm about to head out.

So...problem #1: I had an event I wanted to scrapbook, and I had lots of photos.  Problem #2: I have a hard time making two-page layouts. I was browsing the internet yesterday and came across the sketch on the new Basic Grey blog, so I decided to play along. I pretty much followed the sketch to a T. Using the sketch solved both my problems :) Plus, I went through my stash and found some old & new Basic Grey products to play with. I had so much fun making this layout!

Hope you all are enjoying your long weekend! I sure am...I'm fitting in lots of last minute get togethers with friends before school starts.

8 comments:

  1. Your layout turned out super cute! I love the colors and papers and the fussy cutting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geralyn, it's wonderful! That's a great sketch and you made it amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swung by what I could only call scrapbook heaven in Orem Utah (Archivers) and saw these papers in person for the first time- LOVE the woodgrain patterns and bought the pack! Love this 2 pager- you did a fantastic job (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute, geralyn! love that sketch-- i might have to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful take on the sketch!! love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well I'd say you did great with this two pager. I love the details that you added and how you used the punched doily to make a banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle with double pagers too, but this is amazing. Love that the focus is still on the group photo but how there's still other photos & journalling to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! I have a hard time with two-pagers too!

    ReplyDelete