Thursday, September 22, 2011

Studio Calico October: Field Guide sneaks!

Just a quick post for today, sharing some sneak peeks of a couple of the layouts I've made with Studio Calico's October kit & add-ons. I worked with the main kit (Field Guide), add-on 1 (Perennial), and add-on 4 (Almanac). I also have a few pieces from add-on 2 (Greenhouse) that I added to my supplies. The new shop items I used were the Crate Farmhouse Farm Fresh phrase stickers, Crate Farmhouse Farm Fresh alpha stickers, and My Mind's Eye Sunshine brads. Lots of goodies to work with! This kit was so much fun to work with. I especially love the exclusives; the stamps and the Sassafras collaboration items are awesome. So anyway, onto sneaks!



I need to photograph the rest of my projects, but I'll be back with some more sneaks before reveal next week. Are you looking forward to reveal night? :)

14 comments:

  1. oh yeah! so excited for reveal =) these are all amazing! i'm so glad you are on the sc team =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects look gorgeous! Can't wait to see them whole, but esp the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look fantastic! i'm so excited for your first month as a designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic sneaks! definately looking forward to reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you are on the SC team now...these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look amazing. i CAN NOT wait to see your gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look just awesome! Can't wait to see the whole shebang!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are fabulous, i esp love the bottom one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too, I'm so happy your at SC - perfect perfect fit! That first sneak, oh I can't wait to see it all. The punch you used on the last page - is that a new one? I haven't seen it but I like it mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous sneaks Geralyn!! I can't wait to see your gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geralyn!! I can't believe I've never come across your blog before. I linked you from Dawn's blog and I am so glad that I did. I'm in Burnaby and it's so great to "meet" someone who is a young, avid scrapbooker. I look forward to seeing all your projects and your travels. :)

    ReplyDelete