Saturday, October 22, 2011

1st Round of Handmade Sneaks!

The reveal for Studio Calico's November kit: Handmade, is approaching fast and I need to finish my layouts! I'm hopefully going to do that today, but I thought I'd share some sneaks of what I've made so far. You really can't go wrong with any add-on; I love them all. After much deliberation, I finally decided to get add-on 1 (Pin Cushion), add-on 3 (Tatting), and add-on 4 (December Daily). I am so excited to work with the DD, but I'll be doing it throughout the month of December, so I will share my progress and work then.

This is a sneak of my main kit only layout :) I did a lot of handstitching here and there on a bunch of my layouts this month. It was really fun!

The rest of my layouts are a mix of the Handmade, Pin Cushion, and Tatting. Here are two other sneaks:

(Disclaimer: That flair button is not part of any kit/add-on this month. It's just a little piece of memorabilia I got from a restaurant I went to with friends (which is what the layout's about!) :) I adore flair buttons so I was excited to add it to my layout. Memorabilia + embellishment combined? Win/win!)

I'll have more sneaks to share after the weekend, and I'll put up the list of supplies I used then. Happy weekend :)

13 comments:

  1. these look awesome Geralyn. Can't wait to see the whole projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was not enough...I wanna see it all!!! Since discovering you I am obsessed with your pages. You are such an inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fab Geralyn! Looking forward to reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. They all look fabulous, especially with all the handstitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can we see more?? :D

    Geralyn, I've a question about DD. Do you think the DD kit can be used for anything else? I really love that album and page protectors. Since I'am a Muslim I thought I could use that for Ramadan (a holy month in Islam) next year. However, I'am worried whether the pages and embellishments will all be Christmas related and I may not be able to use them up. Would love to hear your thoughts on this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these sneaks! The hand stitching looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! Can't wait for the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sneaks look great, can't wait to see them in full :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stitching you did! Can't wait to see the whole layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. creating memories - Hi! April mentioned that you'll get a chance to see the entire DD kit before reveal, so hopefully that will help you make your decision on whether it's too Christmas-y or not :)

    ReplyDelete