Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! Hope you are having a lovely long weekend. I have a layout to share today, which is why I'm blogging :) I don't know if I've mentioned before, but I'm putting together a scrapbook for my sister with pages of my nephew. Nothing major and no deadline...just some random layouts here and there, whenever there are some cute photos or an idea for a layout that comes to mind.

Here is one layout that I'll be putting in the book, using Studio Calico's Autumn Press line. This is my SC retail layout for this month and my first time playing with the new Autumn Press products. I had lots of fun with them :) I decided to go with my go-to design...masked and misted circles. I misted with Dewey Mister Huey, which is one of my favorites of the new Mister Huey colors. I also used the new Hero Arts/Studio Calico stamp sets: Silhouettes and You Are The Best. Love the pinked circle stamp!


Supplies: Autumn Press Collection Pack, Wallpaper paper, Veneer Asterisks, Veneer Houses, Memoir Chipboard Clouds, Chipboard Alpha Teal, 6x12 Border Stickers, Calico Scrap Pad, Silhouettes Stamp Set, You Are The Best Stamp Set, JBS Cough Syrup inkJBS Weathervane ink, JBS Speckled Egg ink, JBS Stick Candy ink, Versamark Watermark ink, Apricot Zing, Uniball White Pen, Basic Grey micro mono mini alphas


Here are a couple close-ups:


Hope you all have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. WOW! What an amazing layout! Loooove how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I would like to do the same thing for my new niece! Can I ask what kind of scrapbook album you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a head full of hair!! Great work with those stamps as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK - to entirely cute!!!!! I love the LO & design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww he's adorable! love the circles, i can't wait to get that stamp set =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pegg - I'm using a regular American Crafts 12x12 d-ring binder, so that I can mix 12x12 and 8.5x11 pages together. Hth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great lo Geralyn! You've inspired me to crack open my new SC goodies, the stamp sets and new mists! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool Geralyn! You are a true circle queen! And a little bubba is such a cutie pie! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing geralyn! I'm always amazed at your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes...this is super cool!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a totally adorable page with and adorable subject!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that layout is amazing!!! you're awesome, G!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely amazing layout. Love all the details you put into this!

    ReplyDelete