Friday, December 23, 2011

County Fair Sneaks

Every month, I wish I had more time to play with the Studio Calico kits because they are always so fun! January's Kit, County Fair, is no exception. I played with the main kit + Ring Toss + Kissing Booth + Photobooth and I finished 6 layouts that I love, with lots of awesome products left over that I hope to use in the future, since I ran out of time this month. 

A sneak of my main kit only layout...you can see my two favorite things from the kit here: the wood veneer alphas (misted with Classic Calico Mister Huey) and the awesome vertical numbers border stamp (stamped with JBS Spice Tin ink).

I mentioned this during the sneak night chat, but I made one of my favorite layouts ever with this kit :) I'll talk more about this layout once the kits are revealed, but just wanted to say I am in love with that graph circle stamp in Ring Toss!

Just having fun with the Jenni Bowlin Days of the Week stamp set, which is a shop item this month.

I absolutely love the inclusion of Kesi Art products in this month's add-ons. The texture of the papers is awesome and the designs are gorgeous. I so need more sheets of paper of this burst design! The front and back are equally beautiful.

I couldn't resist experimenting one more time with the graph circle stamp. There are just so many possibilities with this thing! I loooove.

The grid of the post-it note from Photobooth made it easy to cross stitch a heart design :)

I'll be going on vacation soon, but I'm hoping to schedule my reveal night blog post and perhaps another December Daily post next week...if all goes well and I complete a few more pages. Currently stuck on day 10, and I plan on catching up/finishing it after my vacation. Anyway, hope you all are enjoying your holidays!

10 comments:

  1. love the cross stitched heart :) I won't be able to buy SC's kit this month :'( hopefully there will be more left when I've enough cash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i cannot wait to see the full layouts. they look amazing and thoughtfully and beautifully done. i love all of your 'handmade' touches of stitching and cutouts and what not. thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sneaks are gorgeous!
    And your stamped images are so nice and sharp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! This is really making me want some of those add-ons!!! I can't wait for the full reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me likey your heart cross stitch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing just seeing the sneaks. Can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Geralyn! These all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Geralyn- love what you did with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete