Wednesday, December 28, 2011

County Fair

Studio Calico's January kit, County Fair, is now available! There's a fun mix of products in this kit, and I am especially in love with the exclusive wood veneer alphas (which I need extras of!), and the vertical numbers border stamp. I mentioned before that I worked with add-on 1 - Ring Toss, add-on 2 - Kissing Booth, and add-on 4 Photo Booth this month. I have to say my favorite is Ring Toss, but I had a lot of fun mixing everything up to make my layouts.

Laugh: This is my main kit only layout. I just love this photo I took of my nephew!

Joy: I've said before that this layout is one of my favorite layouts to date. I've held onto this childhood vacation photo for a long time now, and I saw that the red Kesi'art paper from Ring Toss was the perfect match so I finally scrapbooked the photo and story. I just love the expressions on all our faces - expressions of pure excitement and joy.

5 Days a Week: Just a layout for fun! The Zing embossing powders I used were Aqua, Leaf, Wave, and Teal metallic. The grey ink is JBS Weathervane. The litttle pocket holds a journaling card, since I ran out of room for journaling.

Together: Love this photo, love this Kesi'art burst paper. I kept it pretty simple :)

TW: A vacation layout about going to Taiwan back in 2008. I wanted to play with the super cool circle stamp (from Ring Toss) again! I started out by masking and stamping the circles, then cutting out random sections of the circles. After, I backed each circle with patterned paper and decorated them!

Being an Aunt: Lots of fun making this layout! I handstitched the cross stitch heart for added interest on the page :) I really love how it turned out.

Those are my layouts for this month! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the rest of your holidays :) Bye everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Your layouts are absolutely amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of these layouts!...so fun and creative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! i really love the being an aunt layout.
    xo
    p.s. what punch did you use to make the burst on the laugh layout? is that the martha one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your gallery this month geralyn, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your layouts! I especially love what you did with the circle stamp! Great ideas and detail. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE what you did with that wonderful circle stamp!! The color and layering all all the pages are amazing- the Being an Aunt photo made me smile- I know excatly how you feel. That baby is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a Happy New Year, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy that you are on the SC DT! You work such wonders with their kits. All of these are great but your use of the stamp from ring toss is super amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing!!! That "together" one is so striking!

    ReplyDelete