Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Daily 2011: Days 4-5

There was decent natural light today, so I snapped some shots of my December Daily days 4 and 5. Here is a quick post about them. I'm falling a bit behind...I will definitely be playing catch-up with this project next week!

Day 4: A self portrait with some journaling about thoughts and happenings right now. The large poinsettia was a holiday gift tag illustrated by the amazing Lisa Rupp; I printed it out on some textured white cardstock and I love how it looks!

Day 5: A quick page about Starbucks ;) This was my first time using an overlay, and it was so fun! Love the little 'cheer' button too...it's from Ormolu's MerryMaker Greeting Buttons set.

Here's the back side of the overlay. I used a photo of my Starbucks drink & kraft bag behind the coaster and added some journaling in one of the circles.


Kay, back to schoolwork! Bye everyone!

17 comments:

  1. i enjoy your DD very much :)
    all the best to your schoolwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a photo behind the coaster, will definitely be doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all your DD pages! you are so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love - you're DD is very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so pretty! Love the idea of using a selfie and including a "Right Now" page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are wonderful Geralyn. I love them. so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your transparency page. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo on the other side of the coaster is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your day 5 on the overlay. I just did one very similar on the same overlay for my day 6 the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are simply amazing. love the coaster photo and the little bits you added to the overlay:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading your blog. I get my ideas from it as I am a newbie to scrapbooking. I find you artistic and talented. I even added a link to my blog about your blog just to let others know how your scrapbooking inspires me.

    ReplyDelete