Sunday, January 22, 2012

Daydream Believer Sneaks!

When I got Studio Calico's February kit (Daydream Believer) last week, I couldn't wait to unpack my box. The kit and add-ons are filled with lots of new Dear Lizzy Neopolitan items along with an awesome mix of other products, and I was smitten. Love the color palette! This month, along with the main kit, I got add-on 1 (Clarksville), add-on 2 (Lady Lane), and add-on 4 (Stepping Stone), as well as lots of shop items (My Mind's Eye stamp sets, Jenni Bowlin punches, and Dear Lizzy remarks book and chipboard shapes). My box was very full :)

Here are some sneaks of my projects this month.The last sneak is of my main kit only layout, and the rest are a mix of the main kit and add-ons (and you can see some shop items too ;) ).





Happy Sunday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. these sneaks look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look super cute! can't wait to see the full layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the sneaks and am always amazed at your full layouts. these are no exception. i can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sneaks are just gorgeous Geralyn. Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sneaks Geralyn. Did you cut out those frames from a PP in that first picture? Which kit has that PP? I can't see SC pictures from work and would like to know before reveal. THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sylvie - Yes, I did. The frames PP is a SC/Sassafras exclusive so it's in the main kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sneaks are so, so, so lovely!! In the first picture, from the main kit, are those flowers in the frame cut from patterned paper in the kit or are they from the DL Remarks book of stickers? Do the stickers come in the kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! The flowers are cut from one of the Dear Lizzy papers that is included in the main kit. The Dear Lizzy remarks sticker book isn't part of the main kit; it's a shop item that will be available on the 27th though :)

      Delete