Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I just got back from my trip to San Francisco yesterday, so I have some catching up to do. I'm hoping to do a top 10 projects of 2011 sometime this week...just have lots to do before school starts again on the 4th!

I do have a layout to share today though. My sister asked me to make a new layout for her to display on her mantel, after seeing my Laugh layout. I took a bunch of photos of my nephew, Cameron, and these were my favorites. Just a simple layout using lots of Studio Calico Classic Calico and a bit of Memoir. You can see the complete supply list here at SC...I linked up the products I used.




Bye! Happy 2012 everyone :)

9 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love the grid pattern you used! I added myself to your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! Great photos- love the little clusters of detail in this design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! this is outstanding! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year geralyn! and what an adorable layout...how fun to create for your sister's home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Your nephew is really lucking out on having a scrapper in the family:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Layout! and the photos of your nephew are super cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am NOT a baby person, but even I have to admit that Cameron is a real cutie! Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete