Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello!

I didn't mean to take a blogging break, but January has been busier than I anticipated, especially with school back in session. Just wanted to update with some recent-ish scrapbooking projects though.

Last week, I had the pleasure of being the guest designer for Fancy Pants :) I got to work with their new Love Story line, and you can check out my work over here on their blog.

Also, here are my final projects for Crate Paper, which were posted on the CP blog a while ago. First up is a layout using the Random collection.

Back in October, I had the opportunity to see Robert Redford and Shia LaBeouf because they were filming a scene for Robert Redford's new movie, The Company You Keep, at my workplace. It was pretty cool and I definitely wanted to document the encounter, so I made this layout.

I also made a mini-book using Crate's Peppermint line. You can click on the photos to see them larger...I just didn't want to mess up the margins of my blog. Anyway, it was definitely fun to be a part of Crate's design team, and I will always be a fan of their products :)









That's all from me today. I'll be back soon though with a fun giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. What an amazing experience! Robert Redford and shia lebouf? How cool! Your layout about the whole experience is wonderfully executed! Love the overall layout design, the journaling and the colors!

    As for the crate peppermint book, all I can say is wow! Such wonderful detail! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've beeen waiting for ur post for quite long... Haha... Love those CP ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that LO and that you got to see them...so cool! That mini is adorable! Hope school goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome opportunity! Certainly scrapworthy. I'll miss your wonderful creations on the CP blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with that layout! Those papers are just funky and fun. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl, fabulous layouts (I saw them when they were 1st posted on the CP blog!). I was totally bummed when I didn't see your name on new CP term- you were the best and I'll miss your work for them :(

    also, how you keeping up on the december daily goal you made for yourself? ;)

    ReplyDelete