Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Story Hour Sneaks: Round 1

I've been seriously neglecting my blog, haven't I? I have a lot of in-progress projects that I want to talk about (Project Life, mini-books) but they're not yet complete, so those will have to wait. I do have some Studio Calico March kit sneaks to share today. So far I have three layouts and a double-pager done, but I'm hoping I'll have some time to squeeze in a little bit more today or tomorrow. So here is round 1 of sneaks! :)

This month's kit is one of my favorites! I played with add-on 1 (Illustrated), add-on 2 (Encyclopedia), and add-on 3 (Atlas), as well as the super cute alpha stamps from add-on 4 (Narrative). I don't normally buy add-on paper, but I also got that this month because this month's papers are gorgeous :) Lots of Crate and Kesi-art, my two favorite companies!

This is a sneak of my main kit only layout. Such a happy mix of papers :)

I used a mix of Illustrated and Encyclopedia for this layout!

This layout is a mix of everything I got this month. The chevron stamp is so fun :) I used it a lot this month.


Here are two sneaks of my double-page layout, which is probably my favorite layout this month! I rarely make double-pagers, but I really love how this one turned out. Can't wait to share! (By the way, you NEED the Jenni Bowlin tab punch. It's my favorite!)



Hopefully I'll be back in a few days with more sneaks to share :)

20 comments:

  1. every little bit looks completely amazing Geralyn! Can't wait to see the reveal. I know I say that every single time but I mean it! I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sneaks. Can't wait to see the full LO especially the 2 pgr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab sneaks - love the double page one - can't wait to see it in full. And yes totally agree that the JB punch is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it all!! can't wait until the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fabulous geralyn! love the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!!!! I cannot wait to get the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great peeks!
    Just curious - what is the letter stamp you used in the last two sneaks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The alpha stamp set is from Studio Calico and is part of add-on 4 (Narrative) :)

      Delete
  8. Geralyn! You do this to me every time. I think I can live without a stamp and you make it so irresistible! Can't wait to see everything in full.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful...how can I resist with names like atlas and encyclopedia. Can't wait to see the full the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cannot wait to see all of these but especially the 2 pager.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh dear...this is going to be an expensive month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous sneaks! I really love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sneaks are looking awesome Geralyn! Can't wait for the full reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my these sneaks are AMAZING! I can’t wait to see the full pages! About the Jenni Bowlin tab punch - I’ve had my eye on it for a while - but I was stalling because I have a (large) EK Success Tab punch that I love. BUT the one I have punches a tab out and you fold it in half - this one looks like you can just punch a tab out of a piece of paper (leave the paper whole with the tab on the edge). Is that true? Does that even make sense?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be super cool! Unfortunately, the JBS tab punch just punches out a tab shape, not like what you described. I just cut out a square from patterned paper, then punched out a tab shape (from the same patterned paper) and attached it to the top of the square to create the 'folder' shape.

      Delete
  15. You are so talented. Every time I visit your blog I find inspiration for something new to try.

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous stuff here! Can't wait for the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love all these happy colours.

    ReplyDelete