Saturday, March 31, 2012

Everything

There's still a little bit of time to add some of the new Studio Calico items to your shopping cart before shipping starts over at SC, if you haven't done so already. I really love the new lines and I'm having so much fun working with them. Today, I played with some of the papers from Abroad and mixed in a few things from my stash (brads, washi tape), and a few kit leftovers, like the exclusive grey Basic Grey alpha from City of Lights and the exclusive roller date stamp from Story Hour.



Although Abroad is a travel themed line (and I adore travel themed lines!), it's versatile enough to be used for other layouts, like this layout about my nephew. I love the bright colors of the collection! That's all from me today...happy weekend everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I commented on this over at the SC member gallery, but just wanted to let you know again how much I love this LO! You are so creative, Geralyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! That photo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love your page Geralyn! Very clean with gorgeous colors!
    Leena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore what you did with the plano stamp and title!

    ReplyDelete