Monday, April 9, 2012

Everyday no.1 Journaling Cards Winner!

Just a quick post to say I'm overwhelmed by the support I've received with regards to my new shoppe. THANK YOU! I'm already thinking about ideas I have in mind for future sets, and if all goes according to plan, I will hopefully have another release of new digital journaling cards sometime in May :)

Also, thanks to random.org, the randomly selected winner for the Everyday no.1 Journaling Cards set is lucky commenter #5.


Your store is fabulous! I LOVE all of your journaling cards! Congratulations!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

Congratulations Jenny-Lynn! Please send me an email at inacreativebubble(AT)gmail(DOT)com and I'll get the cards out to you. 

2 comments:

  1. omg i am so stupid i thought they were paper (i didn't click the link)!! I was wishing that they were digital because I don't paper scrap at all.vI am buying them all for my digital layouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping for some travel inspired ones

    ReplyDelete