Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Studio Calico: 35mm sneaks!

Have you checked out this month's Studio Calico sneaks for May's kit, 35mm? I'm in love. I think the main kit is one of my favorite main kits ever! Very fun exclusives, including super cool die-cuts designed by Kelly Purkey. I love the papers so much that I got both more SC paper and More Patterned Paper, heehee. I also worked with LEICA (add-on 1), BROWNIE (add-on 2), and HOLGA (add-on 3), but I wish I got LOMOGRAPHY (add-on 4) as well. They're all pretty fabulous!

I'm completely swamped this weekend, so I had to finish making my layouts early this month. Thankfully, the kits and add-ons were so easy to work with. I made four out of five of these layouts in a night :) That also means I have sneaks to share today!

Mostly LEICA + HOLGA for this layout, with a few things from BROWNIE. I really love the wood buttons! I colored this one with Real Red Mister Huey and it took the mist beautifully.

35MM + a mix of the add-ons. Hero Arts' Butter Bar ink is my new favorite yellow.

35mm + a mix of the add-ons again. I combined the circle stamps from LEICA and BROWNIE :) Love how they easily go together.

With all the hexagons in this month's kit, I had to make a hexagon layout. Mixed up 35mm + the add-ons again!

I think that's all I will have time for this month, which is too bad because there's a lot of awesome stuff I have yet to use. I'm going to play with them in some other projects, and Project Life. Love love love this month :) Happy Wednesday everyone!

18 comments:

  1. LOve everything!!! love the hexagons!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you are so talented. I love how you think outside of the box. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the whole layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Your making me want to go play with my paper now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous as always Geralyn! So looking forward to this reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all just beautiful!! cannot wait to see all of them on reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, these are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas! It's always nice to see what cool ideas people have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome sneaks makes it very hard to choose........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Your work is so creative and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inspiring, would you mind sharing what font you used in the bottom right of the second photo ?

    ReplyDelete