Monday, April 30, 2012

Studio Calico: 35mm

Studio Calico's May kit: 35mm went live on Friday and I have to say, it's one of my favorite main kits ever :) So much fun stuff, including some of my favorite patterned papers and exclusive mistable hexagon thickers and KP diecuts!

This is my main kit only layout this month! Love the colors in this month's kit, so this layout came together very quickly.

LEICA + HOLGA + a little bit of BROWNIE (still available!) for this layout. I'm back to scrapping our San Francisco during Christmastime since I found some more photos that haven't been scrapped yet. Love the animal shaped sour-dough bread at Boudin by Fisherman's Wharf :) I used Real Red Mister Huey to color the wooden button. I loved those wooden buttons more than I thought I would!

35mmLEICA + HOLGA + BROWNIE - love my sweet nephew; can't get enough of him! Honestly, I wasn't sure what to do with the Heidi Swapp folders from BROWNIE, so I ended up cutting one of them up and using it like regular patterned paper. They are mistable, so can be turned into any color you want - super versatile with fun patterns. The zig-zag design bracket shape here is actually a Heidi Swapp folder!

35mmLEICA + HOLGA + BROWNIE - This layout is about randomly running into my cousin and aunt while we were on vacation in the US! Such an awesome coincidence :) Looove the circle stamp from BROWNIE - I colored in some of the mini circles with my favorite uni-ball signo pen and combined that stamp with the stamp from LEICA. The 'hello there' was stamped with Hero Arts Pool ink.

35mm + LEICA + HOLGA + BROWNIE - one more layout this month, and probably my favorite! There are lots of hexagons in this month's kit, so I had to make a hexagon layout ;)


Today is the last day to add to your SC order before shipping starts, so don't forget your Get Messy class kit! So excited for the Get Messy class to start tomorrow - today is also the last day to register. If you're looking for some things to add to your cart to earn free shipping, check out the new Project Life stamp sets, exclusive to SC - Adventure and Good Stuff! I'm so looking forward to playing with these :)

There are also some past kit stamps in the Last Call section...definitely worth checking out. Happy Monday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Love the layouts. Can't wait to get my kit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are all fabulous, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages! I love the hexies in the bottom on, and the twine tied around the page. Beautiful work on all the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pages. That Boudin one with the nice blocked squares is probably my fav. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every single layouts! I love ur eye for details. The colors combo are so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts Geralyn! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the 1st and the 2nd and the 3rd and the 4th and the last one! adore your layout on this 35mm makes me wanna buy those kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled across your blog and have been looking around for almost an hour now! I love the way you incorporate different sizes of pictures in so many of your layouts! Do you size them yourself at home or do you print through a specific site? So inspirational! I love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I size them all at home in Photoshop and mostly print at home :)

      Delete