Sunday, May 20, 2012

So Cal sneaks & a small shoppe update!

It's been a busy weekend, but busy in a good way. I spent lots of time creating - both for fun and to meet some scrapbooking deadlines. I know that this upcoming week is going to be incredibly busy so I'm trying to stay a bit ahead of schedule!



First up, there is a small update in my shoppe. I have a new set of everyday journaling cards up. They're simple but they make me happy :) I used my Project Life monthly calendar dividers as a jumping-off point for this set.

Everyday Journaling Cards no.3



---------------------
Next up, Studio Calico June kit sneaks. Have you checked out the sneaks for So Cal and the add-ons? So in love with it all! This month, I worked with SANTA MONICA (add-on 1), MALIBU (add-on 3), and VENICE BEACH (add-on 4), along with the main kit. I also requested the cool petal stamp set from NEWPORT (add-on 2) because I had an idea in mind for it ;) You'll see a bit of it in the sneaks below! I've made five layouts so far, and am hoping to squeeze in some time to make one more.

Sneak of my main kit only layout...do you spy a lot of SC exclusives? They make me happy :)

My mom told me this is her favorite layout of mine this month :) I had so much fun playing with the stamp from NEWPORT (add-on 2)! The inks I used were Hero Arts Soft Pool, Hero Arts Pool, Hero Arts Butter Bar, JBS Stick Candy, JBS Lemon Drops, and Prima Teal Damask.
A mix of SO CAL (main) + SANTA MONICA (add-on 1) + MALIBU (add-on 3).

A mix of everything I got. LOVE the stamps this month! Seriously. The speech bubble stamps are my favorites!

Another layout that's a mix of everything I got. I used one of the hexagon stamps from MALIBU (add-on 3) and stamped it on various patterned papers, then overlapped them and created my own oversized chevron :)


If I do have time to make another layout, I'll share another sneak later. Thanks for visiting; have a wonderful day! 

17 comments:

  1. Geralyn, you're killing me! Every month I think I can get away with just the main or maybe only one add-on and then I see your sneaks and I have to get everything you got! You'd think I would have learned by now... amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sneaks look super fun, as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journaling cards! They are so fun! And I can't wait to see the full reveal of your sneaks! Live the layered chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, these are my favorite sneaks yet! Amazing, Geralyn, I can't wait to see your reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how colorful your PL prints are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colorful PL cards! your sneaks are awesome! love what you did with the stamp from #2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's official, I need that kit! can't wait to see your full layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is AMAZING! I'll be heading to your gallery immediately and probably buying way more than I need now as a result of your inspiration! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous sneaks! and loving your PL cards. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeously fun sneaks. you are tempting me with the studio c.
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your sneaks and the PL cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thesee are all fabulous, Geralyn! I had it narrowed down to what I wanted, now after seeing your sneaks I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum, love your sneaks as always. I had so much fun playing with your printables this week on project life! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these journaling cards. Can you do the monthly version so I can get that as well?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I'll be going on vacation but maybe in a new release :)

      Delete