Monday, May 28, 2012

Studio Calico So Cal

Just quickly sharing my layouts made with Studio Calico's June kit - So Cal, which went live yesterday. Love this month's kit so much, so it's no surprise that it sold out quickly! The exclusive stamps, die-cuts, papers, alphas...totally love. 

SO CAL (main kit only layout)


stamp from NEWPORT (still available!) + VENICE BEACH + buttons from SO CAL





& lots of work with my favorite Uniball Signo white pen :)

I'll be going on vacation, so I won't be blogging much. But we'll see...maybe I'll be able to pop in every now and then :) Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. lovely layouts, looving the 'snapshots' one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allyour layots are gorgeous, i try to get the Santa Monica e Venice Add Ons but i caught lost in the time (I Live in Brazil).
    I Love your layouts and pages, always very clear, colorful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just too GOOD! You have such eye for color, and you add such novel elements to your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome, awesome pages! Love the grid-style layout with the speech bubble stamps, the one with the paisley-shaped stamps around the photo... and well, all the rest, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, unique and amazing layouts!! very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete