Thursday, June 14, 2012

Heyday Arrival Party!


I'm still on vacation, but thought I'd join in on the fun to announce that Studio Calico's midseason release HeyDay is now available at the SC shop! There are so many things I love about the new release such as the fun colors and patterns (Dew is my favorite paper!), new veneer, new mistable thickers, and of course, the stamp sets.

Here's a new layout that I made with Heyday. I loved this photo of my sister so I decided to scrap it :) I still haven't decided whether or not to add some journaling or leave it as is, since the stamped sentiment is pretty much perfect. Hmm...

I used the new Sherbet Mister Huey with the mistable camera thicker, and it was so darn cute. The tiny arrow is just a little glossy and it's from the ephemera pack. 

Have fun shopping! While you're at it, don't forget the new Stepping Stone number stamps, exclusive to SC, and the awesome new online class for July - Summer Stamp School with Robyn Werlich! 

6 comments:

  1. Geralyn, this is stunning! Loooove what you did with the stamp. I need that in my life! I'm all signed up for stamp class, can't wait. Hope you are having lots of fun on your travels. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the colors and the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss your layouts!! Come back to the virtual world.

    :)

    ReplyDelete