Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello hello!

Hi everyone! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after vacation and I figured my blog was long overdue for an update. I've been in Asia (Philippines & Japan) for the past five weeks and just wanted to say I'm back :) I was hoping to share some vacation photos, but we took over a thousand and I haven't sorted through them yet, lol. Hoping to do that this weekend so I can post a couple of them next week!

For now, here are some random shots I took the past few days...
Trying out my new minimalist checklist stamp.
Essie 'Watermelon' and Topshop 'Pool Party'  
Some of my stationery haul from Japan: washi tape, sticky notes, airplane shaped paper clips, and kraft envelopes! 
How has your summer been so far? It's finally sunny over here, and I'm looking forward to enjoying the nice weather. Just hoping I don't fall asleep this afternoon...I still have jetlag and my sleep schedule is all wonky. Anyway, hope you all have a happy weekend :)

12 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful, glad you had a good time, enjoy the rest of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that stamp! Is it from Asia or can I possibly get my hands on it?

    Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Muji, which is a Japanese store but I do know they have lots of branches in Asia and some stores, I think, in New York.

      Delete
  3. These Stick & Memo Sticky Notes are awesome! Just searched for theme on ebay but could´nt find any. Would you mind telling me something more about them? Maybe itßs detailed description/ name would help. They would be great to go with my Scrapbook for my year abroad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's made by a Japanese company called MindWave. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunatly I couldn´t find it yet. But I´ll keep searching! :)

      Delete
  4. oooh, I love your stash from Japan!!! the tapes, especially, looks super duper awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Where did you get the stamp? I'm a checklist crazy person and could definitely use it, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the nailpolish! especially the pool party one, i love that blue shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome supplies!!!! Oh I wish I can go to Japan some times soon!!!!!! :) I especially love the sticky notes and the airplane paperclips!!! SO SO CUTE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete