Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SC Summer of '69 sneaks!

Popping in here today to show you some sneaks of my Studio Calico August kit layouts :) Summer of '69 and the add-ons are pretty awesome...I really enjoyed working with the bright colors and despite being short on time (it's been a busy but fun month for me so far), my layouts came together pretty quickly. This month, I worked with add-on 1 (Five & Dime), add-on 2 (Mama's Porch), and add-on 4 (Six String).

A sneak of my main kit only layout.

I had to stop myself from using the red alphas on everything...love them! The 'love this' is from August's printable which will be available once the kits go live. I used bits and pieces of the printable sheet on almost every one of my layouts this month...see if you can spot them in my sneaks :)





Happy Tuesday everyone!

PS. Last chance to enter the In a Creative Bubble Shoppe giveaway in this post...I'll be drawing a winner tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. such awesomeness!! thanks for the sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing sneaks - I can't wait til Friday - I've been saving my pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sneaks, love the bright colors! Can't wait to see the full reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh just a sneak it's almost torture, i want to see the whole layout!!!
    I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks really great! Nice sneaks!

    ReplyDelete