Monday, July 30, 2012

SC Summer of '69

Studio Calico's August kit, Summer of '69, went live on Friday and it's definitely a popular one...the main and most of the add-ons are now sold out, but Six String is still around. That's one of the add-ons I picked up and the neutrals and soft colors in it were fun to mix with the main kit :) There are also some October Afternoon shop items still available, as well as the fun digital additions which loosely coordinate with this month's kit. I used bits and pieces of this month's printable on a lot of my layouts. Speaking of layouts, here is what I made this month:

Happy Mail (main kit only)

Macaron Crazy!


Hello Summer

Adventures in Tokyo

Cake Time

Can you tell that I really enjoyed playing with color using this month's kit and add-ons? :)

11 comments:

  1. I love your pages this month (as usual)! Love all the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pages this month especially your Tokyo one. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are amazing as always. How did you do the title on Tokyo? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your layouts this month, Geralyn, especially the macaroon one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts as always!!! I Love the way you work with the Kits!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work always inspires me!!! Love your style and love what you did with the kits this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love what you created with this month's kit, so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the TOKYO layout! Those letters are fantastic! Pinned it to my bord! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how did I miss you scrapping a photo of my prints??!! dude...love that layout and it looks like you got some of that new exclusive washi tape. I ended up just getting one roll. :)

    ReplyDelete