Monday, July 16, 2012

Tokyo in Photos

Japan has a special place in my heart. I've always been interested in Japanese culture, ever since I was a kid. I remember my dad promising to take me to Japan once I learned how to eat sushi, haha (I was a picky eater). This past June, I got to spend a couple of days in Japan, and I had an amazing time. It's my second time visiting the country, and my first time in Tokyo. Love the culture and history, the shopping, the food, everything :) Just wanted to share some photos from Tokyo today.













I will share more photos another day. Today, my Studio Calico August kit is supposed to arrive...looking forward to creating with it. Other than that, I need to finalize some new digital sets for my shoppe. I'm hoping to have a small shoppe update on Wednesday. Here is a little peek that I shared on twitter last week! Happy Monday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. awesome pics... I LOVE everything about Japan too and I've been wanting to visit for years. Hopefully soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me excited to visit there one day very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to Japan!!! Those reading owls are so amazing! Thanks for sharing those photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots--love the owls:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sneaks. Beautiful shots of Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos!! I've been wanting to go to Japan for awhile, it's definitely on my top 5 places in the world to visit. Some of our best friends are from there though so hopefully we will get to take a trip with them soon to visit...

    Linda

    ReplyDelete