Friday, August 10, 2012

Over at SC...

There is still time to go participate in Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch and Weekly Challenge this week! This week's Sunday Sketch is based on my Happy Mail layout, and I was excited to see what Heathyr did with the sketch. She is an amazing scrapbooker with such a fun, whimsical style and she did an amazing job working with the sketch. Be sure to check it out :)

For this week's Weekly Challenge, I'm challenging you to use black and white photos. You can read more about it over at the SC blog, but I'll share the layout that I made for the challenge over here. I used lots of SC Heyday (love the veneer typewriter!), a circle tag from my Snapshots Circle Tags set, and some washi tape.

I'm enjoying my summer very much so far, and I'll be sad to see summer end. I'm hoping to squeeze in lots more activities before then :) I'm hoping to also spend some time blogging a couple more Japan photos though, so check back sometime if you'd like to see more. Happy Friday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Just love love love this layout. The colours and amazing and the B&W pictures perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geralyn,
    Can you tell me where the stamped arrow is from on this beautiful layout? I've been trying to locate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The arrow stamp was part of the exclusive stamp set from SC's Get Messy online class back in May.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the info!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love, love, love that veneer typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love black and white with the colors. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete