Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sunset love.

There's just something so magical about sunsets. I love them...I love seeing them...I love taking photographs of them. I snapped a couple of shots with my cellphone when I was at the beach a few weeks ago, and decided these needed to go on a page. The Heyday collection was pretty much a perfect match for the photos :)

I cut up the Crush paper at the bottom of the layout into strips and misted them with Sherbet Mister Huey to create an ombre look.

I misted the mistable alphas with both Buttercup Mister Huey and Sherbet Mister Huey...so in love with this font :)

I also used a circle tag from the Snapshots circle tags and a journaling card from the Snapshots journaling cards set. I used my Fiskars craft knife to cut around the arrow.

Other than those supplies, I pulled out my go-to supplies...stamps and washi tape. The stamps are a mix of SC stamps and an Amy Tangerine stamp set. This layout just makes me happy :) If you have any questions, let me know!

12 comments:

  1. Lovet he way you used the crush paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely lovely, love how you used the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors are great, the stamps are used in a great way....great layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those mistables! Really pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love everything about this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this layout! so fun & summery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely great! I love your layout! The colors are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous! I love how you took the sunset theme and turned the whole page into one big sunset.

    ReplyDelete