Thursday, September 6, 2012

SC Central High

It's been a while since I last posted, huh? August was a crazy busy but incredibly fun month, and I can't believe it's already been almost a week into September. It seems that time has been passing by so fast lately. Anyways, I'm a little late in blogging my SC layouts for the month, but I do want to share what I made with the September kit, Central High, which went live last week. Although the main kit is now sold out, two of the three add-ons I worked with are still around...Style Guide (my favorite!) and Road Show. There are also fun digital items to check out which are great to supplement the kits.


I definitely had fun playing with September's kit! Thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these are really cool! love all the amazing colours on your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing!! the journaling on the Holla one cracks me up because there's never any pics of me at any functions either because i'm the only one with a camera lol. one of my friends finally said "give me the camera you need to be in pictures too." =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved everything you made this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages...how do you get the ombre effect with your mists? I try to mask and they just turn into a hot mess. I love the look of your misting and the backgrounds...this would be a GREAT tutorial! hint hint! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the ombre effect with misting, I cheat and cut my grid background paper into strips and mist them separately...misting heavier on some strips and lighter on others ;) Then I piece the paper strips back together!

      Delete
  5. How smart!! That would be so much easier than trying to mask each strip! Thanks so much for the info...I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete