Sunday, September 23, 2012

SC October Sneaks!

Studio Calico's October kit, Roller Rink, is one of my favorite kits ever. Seriously. Have you checked out the sneak peeks? I played with Couples Skate and Crack the Whip, and couldn't resist picking up the add-on patterned papers, which is something I rarely do...the papers are some of my absolute favorite this month.   I also had the yellow washi tape from Rainbow Kneesocks in my stash, and of course, the stamps this month are awesome and really versatile. Now...onto my sneaks :)

My main kit only:
A sneak of a mini-book I made.
I also worked a bit on my Project Life with this kit :)

Hope you all had a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oooo, can't wait to see the reveal of your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super super cute sneaks! Can't wait to see the complete pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sneaks!! and i'm loving that sneak of your little mini! can't wait to see it in full on reveal night!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazingly talented - can't wait to see your gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so gorgeous!! I love the colors :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete