Thursday, September 27, 2012

Studio Calico: Roller Rink

Studio Calico's October kit, Roller Rink, is now live! I hope you go check it out. It's definitely one of my favorite kits ever. Lots of fun exclusives in the main kit, including the papers, wide washi tape (!!), enamel dots and Amy Tangerine stickers. Love.

The add-ons are available as well, and after making my main kit layout, I really enjoyed mixing together and playing with Couple's Skate and Crack the Whip. I also used some papers from Rainbow Kneesocks and Toe Stop via the Add-on Paper pack! Don't forget the printables...they're a great addition to the kits and I used a bunch of them on my projects as well. I just love this kit because the bright papers and fun embellishments were totally my style, and I ended up making quite a few projects ;)

Happiness Right Here (main kit only)

A Glimpse

Three




21 (a mini-album about my 21st birthday)

...and I didn't want to stop working with the kit so I worked on a little Project Life! Here's the start of my Project Life: September.

That's all from me. So happy that I managed to get a lot done because these kits are totally awesome. Happy reveal day shopping everyone! Hope you all have fun browsing the shop and don't forget, the crop bags are back! Yay :)

11 comments:

  1. Very nice work! I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs... Love your style and how you document.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE AMAZING!!!!
    Gorgeous art and gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages, as usual... The three one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your 21st Birthday Album, you could make a tutorial about how you put it together...it`s so great ideia for a gift for family.
    love yours layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh *squeal* I get so excited to find great blogs of young people :) so glad to have found you! Loving your style already, and I have only seen a few posts! wheeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so pretty and I love your pages and PL, it's all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you do amazing work! Love it all. But, I especially love the top layout! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete