Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In awe.

I was doing some cleaning up, both in room and in my computer files, and realized that I haven't shared this layout on my blog yet.

I paired lots of Studio Calico Classic Calico v.3 & Yearbook with this enlarged photo that I love. I handwrote the title and then cut it out, which was a bit tedious but I like how it looked.

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend! Today feels likes a Monday for me because of the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday yesterday. I had lots of fun and quality time spent with friends and family. It made me happy :) As for today, I'm going to do some more cleaning up and tonight I'm going to prep my shoppe for a small update tomorrow. Stay tuned! Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning, Geralyn! And I love how that title came out with your handwriting.

    ReplyDelete