Monday, October 22, 2012

Life right now

This layout appeared on the Studio Calico blog a little while ago, and I wanted to share it here. It features the Sotheby's Thickers, which are my favorite alphas from the new SC collections. I really liked the Yearbook library card paper and used the entire sheet (from the 6x6 pad), then decided to handstitch the lines between the cards for a bit more emphasis. Handstitching isn't really my forte, but I was quite pleased with how it turned out :)


Fall weather is settling in. It has been getting colder and raining on and off lately, which is typical of the weather here. Fall isn't my favorite season, but there is still much to appreciate - I'm glad that I can pull out my blazers and trenchcoat and wear my boots often. I love seeing the leaves change color and I love to drink hot tea (I recently went to David's Tea to buy some new tea and they taste delicious!). 

As for some store news, I'll be updating the shoppe tomorrow with two new digital/printable journaling card sets. If you've liked my Facebook page and follow me there, you may have already seen a sneak of one of the sets; here is a sneak of the other set.

I'm also in the process of finishing up what I've been working on for the upcoming holidays and I'm hoping to release them next week.  I'll be back later on with more sneaks of those. As for today, I have work and I need to wrap up my Studio Calico November kit projects! Lots to do...thanks for coming by today!

5 comments:

  1. great layout! it's full but yet in a way still simplistic...and that i love...the perfect mix on a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Geralyn! Can't wait to see what you've got coming up for the shoppe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Can't wait for the shop update!

    ReplyDelete