Monday, October 29, 2012

Sock Hop Reveal

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend, and if you're on the east coast, are keeping safe from the hurricane. I'm here this morning to share the layouts I made with Studio Calico's Sock Hop, which went live during the weekend.

I worked with:
Yup, it was a good month!

Paper Love (main kit only layout)
Yes, I did kind of turn this blog post into a layout :) For the veneer feathers on this layout, I stamped the red one with one of the stamps in the main kit, and then I inked up the yellow one and used my favorite white pen to add some polka dots!

This month, the DT did a member lift and I chose this beautiful layout by Jen Kinkade. She is so very inspiring.

A layout to celebrate my parents' 30th wedding anniversary this year. I chose lots of circle embellishments to create a bold banner across the page.

I wanted to make a layout about stuff I love right now, and I came up with this. I still think pie charts are fun so I made a big one here.

Circles are my favorite design element, so I pulled together lots of circles to make this new layout about my nephew.

The photographs on this layout are of the trinkets we've collected throughout our travels over the years. This page is about how I love that they are reminders of all the places we've been to!

I definitely had fun playing with the digital brush for this layout! And if you're wondering, what's photographed in the layout are graphic design & photography :)

Just a happy and whimsical layout about me & my friends :) 

That's all I have for now! I still have leftovers from this kit, which I'm planning to use when I work on my Project Life again. I may share that later once I actually get to it. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, so many beautiful pages, I love your colorful style!! Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these geralyn...especially the1993 page and the do what you love one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore your gallery this month, Geralyn! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! So much eye candy to look at.

    ReplyDelete