Friday, October 26, 2012

Sock Hop sneaks

It's a busy day for me today, but I wanted to pop in quickly to share my sneaks for Studio Calico's November kit, Sock Hop, which will be live tomorrow. I've been snapping a few quick sneak peek pictures while I was working on these layouts and posting them on instagram, but here are better photos with my regular camera :) The first sneak is of my main kit only, and the rest are a mix of the main kit + add-ons.


Thanks goodness it's Friday! Hope you all have a good weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that these are going to be some of my most favourite layouts of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROCKED it, once again! Always love what you do girl :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sneaks! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome sneaks! Love the inked and dotted feather, and the popped chevron segments!

    ReplyDelete