Thursday, November 29, 2012

34th Street

Studio Calico's 34th Street is live! Lots of goodness this month, and 3 of the add-ons are still available. The store has also been stocked with lots of cool tags, which I'm excited to stock up on! I have such a hard time finding colored ones locally. This month, in addition to the main kit, I worked with the card kit, Penn Station, Murray Hill, and Kris Kringle. I also made use of the digital printables as usual :) Love that they easily coordinate with the monthly kits.

I was running short on time this month but managed to squeeze in 6 layouts, 2 mini-book pages for my December Daily, and a Project Life spread :) Here they are!

So Very Thankful
This is my main kit only layout and I kept it pretty simple! Just made use of the big doilies on that MME paper :)

This is a layout about a gift my brother gave me from his trip to Europe. I love the KI Memories glitter banner!

I worked with a basic grid here but played around with embellishing. I really like the handwritten script on that smile tape from Murray Hill.

An awesome day with friends definitely deserves to be documented!

A rare 2pager from me. I love my nephew to bits :) These photos were taken by Rachel Yoon Photography.

I found this photograph of my first Christmas in some of my old family photos, so I decided to scrap it. 

If you follow me on instagram, you may know that I'm trying to finish up my DD 2011 before I start this year's, lol. I used some of this month's kit to fill in some gaps in my DD.I also used some printables from the upcoming 25 Days class at SC (there's still time to sign up!).

Project Life: November
I also used my kit leftovers to start my November PL! 

Happy Thursday everyone :) Hope you got to buy what you wanted!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous kit. Is that a baseball card protector that was used in the last layout? I might have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrapbooking. Can't wait for each new post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your work!
    Awesome pages as usual!

    ReplyDelete