Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Darling Dear Blog Blitz!

In celebration of Studio Calico's midseason release, we're having a Darling Dear blog blitz! The awesome new collection is available here in the SC shop and for some more fun, check out SC's digital section - there are lots of new digital items that were just added today which coordinate perfectly with Darling Dear. I'm loving them all - there are some cool cut files, new printable journaling cards and shapes, and digital stamps!

Here is a new layout I finished up using Darling Dear. The blue and orange hues of this collection were perfect for this cute photo I got of my nephew during our visit to the pumpkin patch last week. I particularly enjoyed playing with the new wood veneer tags and vellum shapes :) I think my favorite product though is the new wood veneer alpha (soon to come to the SC shop) - tiny and super cute; I misted the little letters with Lucille Mister Huey before adhering them to my page.

If you're interested in step by step directions on how I made this layout, you can check out SC's blog post where the PDF of my page & instructions is linked :)
(Supplies: patterned paper - Darling Dear Gardner, Flynn, Monroe, 6x6 pad; wood veneer - tags & plates, alphabet; stickers - vellum shapes, 12x12 alpha; Darling Dear badges; Mister Huey - Lucille; other - MT washi tape, American Crafts cardstock, Amy Tangerine date stamp, black pen)

Remember to head back to the SC blog for the list of the other DTers' blogs for more Darling Dear inspiration. Have fun hopping around! :) 

3 comments: