Thursday, November 15, 2012

Documenting Halloween

Thank you everyone for your kind words and votes for my entries in the Becky Higgins Holiday Card Contest! I truly appreciate all your support :)

Today, I finally got around to photographing my Halloween insert for my Project Life and I wanted to share it here. I have a lot of Halloween photos this year and couldn't choose just one or two photos, so I decided an insert would be perfect. I used one of my regular baseball card protectors and cut off one column to create the insert, giving me 6 slots that could be filled both front and back. It was pretty quick to put together, and that made me happy :)

This super cute printable freebie is from here...I just cropped and resized the image to fit one of the slots. I added a strip of orange polka dot washi tape below too for fun.

I used a couple of my Halloween journaling cards to speed up the documenting/decorating process. Here's one of them (+ washi tape, an Amy Tangerine sticker, and Elise Blaha stamp).

I also pulled out my Japanese stationary! Love these little animal sticky notes. The speech bubble is from Kelly Purkey's Autumn stamp set.

I have yet to finish October, but that's on the ever growing to-do list. Anyway, that's all from me today. Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Such a great idea using the insert, it looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your insert is fantastic, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Good inspiration for me to get my Halloween photos scrapped!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I have to finish my October too! It's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet sweet sweet! like it a lot! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. great insert - it looks like it all came together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how you use the sports card protectors for your PL album. Genius!!

    ReplyDelete