Saturday, November 10, 2012

Top 25!

Hi everyone! It's rare for me to blog on a Saturday, but I have some fun news to share. If you're a Project Lifer and you read Becky Higgins' blog, you may know that she's holding a Holiday Card Design Contest right now. I decided to give it a try and enter, and I just recently found out that my entries have made it to the top 25! I'm so excited :) These are my two designs:

Voting is now open to the public and I would be so appreciative if you could please vote for my entries. All you have to do is go to Becky Higgins' Facebook page, go to the 'Holiday Card Finalists 2012' album, find my entries and 'like' them.

The top 10 entries (the ones with the most 'likes') will be made available for free on Becky's site on November 16! Voting closes on Monday, November 12 at midnight MST.

Thank you so much :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. How exciting ! Wishing you the best for top ten , I had already liked yours before I even knew you designed them. I thought they were lovely. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONE! The scallop card is by FAR my favorite. do you for real do christmas cards? i will so hire you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny that the merry and bright is yours! I'm sort of following the contest (even though I already have my cards) because I was one of the winners last time, and I love Merry & Bright. It totally pops from the group. It makes sense that I love it because I love your stuff. Totally planning a big order from your store this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Hope you get into the top ten, your designs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!! When I saw them on FB I saw yours right away and voted!! I love yours, Emily Merritts as well. You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. giiiiirlll!!! GET it! Off to go vote, I cannot think of a better designer to be the next PL designer! EEEK, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being chosen!! These cards are gorgeous :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Merry and Bright one! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your winning design! Love it, and thank you for submitting! :)

    ReplyDelete