Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Daily 2012: Part II

I'm back today to share a few more pages from my December Daily! (Part I over here.) I'm not doing a daily format though, so I ended up starting my book with a holiday event that happened in November. You can click on any photo to see it (slightly) larger.
----------

left: I used my Cameo to cut out the 'Happy Holi-DIY' and then I backed it with some patterned paper :) We made two different origami ornaments, so I used the Wonderland polaroid frames to show them off.

right: I put together the collage in Photoshop. The deer stamp is from Kelly Purkey's DD  and the journaling space is one of my printable cut-outs.
----------

left: The 'Deck the Halls' card was one of the journaling cards included in Kelly's DD. I trimmed around it so that it would overlap my photo :) I also covered the veneer tree with striped green washi tape.

right: This is a collage of a couple of my favorite new and old ornaments on the tree this year.
----------

left: Every year, I look forward to the return of Starbucks' holiday drinks and my favorite - peppermint mocha :) The ampersand screenprint is printed on a vellum-like material and is from Tina's shop.

right: I trimmed down a Handbook pocket and punched holes so it would fit in my mini. Lots of little embellishing with some Wonderland stuff and my favorite Kelly Purkey stamp. Inside the pocket, I tucked in some elf trading cards from the local mall and I also journaled about it on one of my printable journaling cards.

----------

left: Just a bit of embellishing on the back of the pocket.

right: Baking sugar cookies is a holiday tradition! The 'from the kitchen of' sticker is my from Rifle Paper Co, one of my favorite paper/stationary companies.

I love how this is turning out. I'll be back another day with more pages to share :)

9 comments:

  1. Love your pages especially the ornament and friend collages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Geralyn- I absolutely LOVE how your DD is coming together!! I especially love how you made that "magic" pocket and I think I did to try that as well - great use of those SC stickers!! You are such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are so unique, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eleven year old made a bunch of Origami wreath ornaments yesterday.
    Your DD is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too AWESOME ! Love them so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pages - it makes me want to start over - oh well - maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it. I wish I had it in my hands so I could pour over it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute. Love how bold they are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your December Daily! Especially the little pocket :)

    ReplyDelete