Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Daily 2012: Part III

I have a couple more December Daily pages to share today! (Part I and Part II here.) Like before, you can click on any photo to see it slightly larger. I don't have a lot of time today so I'll just write a brief description and if you have any questions, you can ask me in the comments.

Making Christmas cards is an annual tradition. My friend and I spent the whole afternoon making cards :)

This two page spread is about checking out the holiday decor at one of the hotels in the city. I like that it's so easy to simply print out a 4x6 photo and slide it into a page protector. This was my first time using glitter tape and it's gorgeous.

Some family time - exchanging Christmas gifts early so that we wouldn't have to bring them with us on our vacation. I did lots of layering with bits and pieces of printable cut-outs, patterned paper, stickers and veneer on the left side where the journaling is.

left: I had Christmas dinner with my friends. I used a Wonderland journaling card as the base of my page and added some stickers and veneer.
right: This filler page is a letterpress card from JamaicaMakes that was in Kelly Purkey's DD. I adore it and was so afraid to mess it up with stamping. I went for it though...I stamped 'holiday' with the Claire alpha stamps :)

More pages to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of your album. The colors and everything is so neat and clean. Beautiful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you do is so fabulous and neat! Everything looks perfectly placed! Good job! :-)

    ReplyDelete